Membership Dues 2022
Individuals $180 USD/year, or equivalent
Family $250 USD/year, or equivalent
OPTIONAL: an additional $18 USD to become a member of Kehilla Shalom San Miguel de Allende (to be affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism)
- You may pay the USD equivalent in Canadian dollars or in Mexican pesos at the current local exchange rate.
- All checks must be made out to "CHESMA, AC". Please remember that Mexican banks will not accept checks that have cross-outs, write-overs, different color inks, etc. They will also not accept checks made out to "JC3," "Shalom San Miguel" or any other designation.
- You can drop off cash or checks at the JC3/CHESMA (Las Moras #47). For your convenience, checks (only) may be left at La Conexion (Aldama #3, box 613A). Please do not leave cash there.
- You may transfer funds from your Mexican bank account into our Mexican bank account:
Beneficiario: Intercam Banco
Account: CHESMA, A.C.
Cuenta Clabe: 136240029937800172
- From abroad, kindly mail your dues and donation checks made out to JC3/CHESMA to::
CHESMA, AC/Shalom San Miguel
220 N. Zapata Hwy, #11
Laredo, TX 78043
Individual Membership: $180 USD
Family Membership: $250 USD
Individual Membership + KSSMA Membership: $198 USD
Family Membership + KSSMA Membership: $268 USD
Membership runs from Jan. 1–Dec. 31 each year. Everyone's membership renewals are due no later than Jan. 1st of each calendar year.
No one will denied membership because of inability to pay; scholarships and/or payments over time are available upon request.
Please contact us at 415 185 9191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require a US tax-deductible receipt.