Individuals $180 USD/year, or equivalent
Family $250 USD/year, or equivalent
OPTIONAL: an additional $18 USD to become a member of Kehilla Shalom San Miguel de Allende (dues to be affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism)
- You may pay the USD equivalent in Canadian dollars or in Mexican pesos at the current local exchange rate.
- All checks should be made out to "CHESMA, AC"; please remember that Mexican banks are quite persnickety-- no cross-outs, write-overs, different color inks, etc. They will also not cash checks made out to "JC3", "Shalom San Miguel" or any other designation.
- You can drop off cash or checks at the JC3 (Las Moras #47). For your convenience, checks may be left at La Conexion, box 613 A (please do not leave cash there).
- You may transfer funds from your Mexican bank account into our bank account:
Beneficiario: Intercam Banco
Account: CHESMA, A.C.
Cuenta Clabe: 136240029937800172
- From abroad, kindly mail your dues and donations to:
CHESMA, AC/Shalom San Miguel
220 N. Zapata Hwy, #11
Laredo, TX 78043
- We are pleased to announce that we can now accept credit card/payments via PayPal (please calculate your dues and then click on the "Donate" button below)
Individual Membership: $180 USD
Family Membership: $250 USD
Individual Membership + KSSMA Membership: $198 USD
Family Membership + KSSMA Membership: $286 USD
Starting January 1st, 2017, membership runs from Jan. 1-Dec. 31 each year. Everyone's membership renewals are due on Jan. 1st of each calendar year.
No one will denied membership because of inability to pay; scholarships and/or payments over time are available upon request.
Please contact us at 185-9191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require a US tax-deductible receipt.