Application form for membership CHESMA, AC
New members: please take a moment to fill our this form.
Renewing members: even if you think we already have this info, please fill out this form anyway (we want to make sure we have your current data!)
What are the dues, and how do I pay?
Individuals $180 USD/year, or equivalent
Family $250 USD/year, or equivalent
OPTIONAL: an additional $18 USD to become a member of Kehilla Shalom San Miguel de Allende (dues to be affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism)
- Membership runs one calendar year, from January 1st until December 31st, and come due on January 1 for the coming year.
- You may pay in USD or the equivalent in Canadian dollars or Mexican pesos at the current local exchange rate.
- All checks must be made out to "CHESMA, AC"; remember that Mexican banks are quite persnickety-- no cross-outs, write-overs, different color inks, etc. They will also not cash checks made out to "JC3", "Shalom San Miguel" or any other designation.
- You can drop off cash or checks at the JC3 (Las Moras #47). For your convenience, dues may be left in an envelope at our PMB in at La Conexion, Box 613 A (checks only; please do not leave cash there).
- You may transfer funds from your Mexican bank account into our Intercam account:
Beneficiario: Intercam Banco
Cuenta: CHESMA AC
- From abroad, kindly mail your dues and donations to:
CHESMA, AC/Shalom San Miguel
220 N. Zapata Hwy, #11
Laredo, TX 78043
- We are pleased to announce that we can now accept credit card/payments via PayPal (calculate your dues and other donations, enter that amount, then click on the "Donate" button below)
Individual Membership: $180 USD
Family Membership: $250 USD
Individual Membership + KSSMA Membership: $198 USD
Family Membership + KSSMA Membership: $286 USD
No one will denied membership because of inability to pay; scholarships are available upon request.
Please contact us at 185-9191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require a US tax-deductible receipt.