JC3/CHESMA is worthy of your support
Click the button above to make a gift via PayPall with your credit card or scroll down for more information on how to give.
Our membership dues are modest. Your additional support/gifts make it possible to meet the basic ongoing expenses like utilities, payroll, supplies, accountant fees, etc. Reports on our assets, income and expenses are available to members upon request, and at our annual meetings in January.
Our general fund contributes 10% of its income to charity. We need your support to run special programs (listed below). Help safeguard our mission with targeted contributions for:
- Cemetery Fund— to maintain our Jewish cemetery for residents.
- Tzedakah Fund— to aid needy Jewish and non-Jewish residents. Tzedakah is a moral, ethical and religious obligation, not merely a charitable act.
Building Fund— to help cover
renovations, maintenance, etc.
- Kiddush Fund— to provide Saturday luncheons after religious services.
- Music Fund— to pay for special musical presentations, during services, community parties and events.
Legacy and other types of giving can be arranged by calling (415) 185-9191 for more information.
Your support is vital in making the JC3/CHESMA a place in which we can all be proud!
How to Give
1) All checks (US, Mexican, Canadian) need to be made out to CHESMA, AC.
From within México, our local mailing address is:
Calle de las Moras #47
San Miguel de Allende, GTO 37760
From outside México, our US mailing address is:
Shalom SMA/CHESMA, AC
220 N. Zapata Hwy., #11
Laredo, TX 78043
2) Cash or checks— may be left with our Administrative Assistant or in the mail slot at the JC3/CHESMA, Las Moras #47, corner of 5 de Mayo, Col. Allende, during regular business hours.
3) Checks— (no cash, please) may also be left in our box at La Conexión #613A, Aldama 3. Please include your contact information, as well as any specific instructions how you would like the donation applied: membership, building fund, general fund, etc. Unspecified funds will be placed in the General Fund to be used as necessary.
4) Interbank deposit/transfer— (from your Mexican bank, or you can even do so from any OXXO store). You just need the following data:
Accepting Bank: Intercam Banco
Titular: CHESMA, A.C.
5) Credit card— gifts are possible via PayPal (you don't need to have a PayPal account to give by credit card!)
6) Local Pickup— email email@example.com or call the office at (415) 185-9191 to arrange pickup. if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Please click on the "Donate" button below to make your gift today.